BIBS Colour Night - Our glow in the dark versions have the same high quality as the original BIBS pacifiers but are featured with a practical glow in the dark element.
Fumbling around in the dark looking for that urgently needed pacifier is over. Now both parents and little ones can easily find the pacifiers in the dark! Hold them into the light for 5 seconds before bedtime, and they will glow the whole night through.
- Night version with glow in the dark handle.
- Hold the pacifier for 5 sec. in light to activate the glow in the dark.
- Available in natural rubber latex.
- Recommended by midwifes to support natural breastfeeding.
- The shield is made of 100% food-safe material. Completely free from BPA, PVC, and phthalates.
- Designed and manufactured in Denmark/EU.
Material/size: Natural rubber latex size 1, 2 and 3. Size 1 & 2 are suitable from birth.
- Size 1: 0+ months
- Size 2: 6+ months
- Size 3: 18+ months
Replace: every 4-6 weeks
BIBS are sold in pre packaged packs of 2Material
Safety & Care
⁃ Compliant with the highest of safety standards. Designed and made in Denmark.
⁃ Pop in a cup of boiling water for 5 minutes.
Remove from the cup and squeeze any excess water from the teat. BIBS dummies have vented teats so it's not uncommon for water to penetrate the teat.
Don't leave the dummy in the cup for longer than 5 minutes as it can cause the rubber to get lighter in colour (this doesn't affect the use of the dummy). Do not boil the dummy on the stove. This will cause burn marks on the plastic (or melt it entirely).